Break for a month


It's very hard to make this decision to break for a month. Moreover for my parents. Alhamdulillah they're supporting for this decision, although I know its hard for them. I try to make them know my position, what happened to me and how do I consider this. 

I break with a reason, that I know what I do, Allah doesn't like it.

And in this moment, I know ...
"What really I need ?"
"What motivated me to did all in past although it's hard and pain (lebay) ?"
"What really I looking for ?"

I'm being overthinking and very worried that I break, I don't have an income, opportunity is long time to come, what neighbour say (wkwk it's joke) but my thinking is so so differently (shallow) than God. This is message from my friend, that believe Allah always give the best for us (me) in another form especially after you are willing to let go because of god and Allah always give me guide when i'm feeling worry. You can read in this link and some pictures here :







I'm so enjoying my break time (I never do it enough before), helping sister, having fun, watching movie, silaturahim, I met stranger who give me insight about life, reading some novel, go to dentist, learning anything and make a passport but it's not completed. But I know make a passport is not easy huft.

I never regret for everything i passed because it makes me know and strong to face up in the next.

Allah hear my whisper and my pray. I get better opportunity. Alhamdulillah. 

(English amburadul)


Comments