Hey Tech ! - Story Technology


Hello so long time im not posting something here --"

I wanna share about technology, but its not about definition, update , or hot news . but about something funny :))

I guess , You ever see this pict right ??



Einsten say "I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots"
Do you agree with einstein say?
My ans : Yes, because i think i'm like that sometimes :p

But ....
ika natassa say on "critical eleven" (her short story on book autumn once more)
ipad (tech) : "Distracting yourself from your awkward moment" and Apple should use that as the tagline :))

and i'm laughing read it and really agree because it just happened to me last month
When i went home with public transportation called angkot
my head hit the door and all passenger look at me and the boy in front of me look at me too --"
i just say "aduuuuh" and hurry to sit and hold my gadget to distract my awkward moment .

So , Technology is just not idiot generation but help us too in many condition :))

Comments